14 Ocak 2010 Perşembe

avatar (2009)

3 yorum
it was tottaly not so good! that's it. every movie has not to be good, this is a reality. the main idea is saving the nature. i could even explain more than james cameron in 2.45 hours...

i actually didn't watch it in 3d. i have to be honest, i watched it camrip -_- i didn't expect so much things from camrip but the animations was really sucks. it was just look like a cartoon from marvel comics. flying scenes looks so fake at all. anyway. well i'm not a movie interpreter, i don't wanna say some much bad things about the movie and i can't say even if i want to say because my english doesn't let me talk so clearly :) i just can say i don't like it...
Yazar:

3 yorum:

  1. Ahah I think you have to try to watch it in 3d (with 3d glasses xD)
    You don't need to be a movie interpreter to judge a movie =D

    YanıtlaSil
  2. hi friends ...... this is my first visit to your premises, wow your site was incredible, and your article is very cool and nice, I use google translate to read it. if you have time to visit blogs sempatkan I still learning it, keep blogging and hopefully our collective success in this year. and I hope will be getting something of value that can provide income on the internet.

    YanıtlaSil
  3. I like your sincere comment..you like to speak bluntly..that is what a beautiful of you.

    YanıtlaSil